Thursday, December 23, 2010

reality

One word I really don't like is reality. Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be. When most people refer to reality they refer to what they can see.I know there has been a supernatural stir in me to not live realistically, to not live in a way that is safe, secure, promising of success. All of these things mean more from me, more work from me and this is not what I desire.
The promises of the King have been instilled within side of me. Kingdom reality.


I have been reminding myself frequently of a week in my life with the Lord when He began to show me the supernatural reality of this world. That what I was viewing as reality, was indeed not. This specific week my mind was being blown internally as the Lord would speak to me while my friends were sick (headache, stomach ache nothing big), showing me that it is something beyond a mere stomach ache that is hurting them, that indeed it is the hand of satan. Ever since I have been stirred up to victory in the face of any illness. I have been undergoing many trials as of late forcing me to face the thoughts of man on this subject, and often feeling defeated. But with the kindness of my Father as I face Him he reminded me what He showed me, to stand strong and not waver in my steps towards His righteousness. I am learning and am sure I will always be learning, but through these failures and reminders such hope gets stirred up in me.


I want to break out of every form of reality, but I know as long as I live on this planet I shall be forced with people who take reality as law, even when they proclaim Jesus as Lord. I know there will be persecutions for living this way, that is a reality that has already been defeated by Jesus and Heaven; desiring to live with my reality as heaven, because in that reality Jesus always has victory. Always, without fail.


I am called to defeat reality.
to always give and not refuse to borrow. Matthew 5:43
to love my enemies and those who persecute me." 5:44
to not lay myself treasures on earth, but in heaven. " 6:19
to not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will be anxious about itself. " 6:34
to not judge, for with that judgement I will be judged. " 7:1
to ask, know it will be given me, seek and I will find, knock, and it will be opened. " 7:7


Still, I am learning. I am excited to admit that I am weak. That I get to learn, lean, trust, hope in the Almighty God. That Jesus always grows larger as my hunger for him increases. That I fail, that Jesus never fails.


Your Kingdom come, Your will be done. On Earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment